les fleurs fragrance
inspired by minnie ripperton’s song ‘les fleur' which graced our radio airwaves in 1970, this green floral scent is an unbound celebration of life, love and creation.
- key notes: bergamot, neroli, pulpy fig, citrusy magnolia, floral musk, unwilted wood
- eau de parfum 50ml
- ratio: oil 29%, alcohol 71%
- blended, filtered, filled, labelled and bottled by hand with love and care in london
- fragrances evolve and become a little more rounded and seamless with time
- store in a cool dark place away from sunshine and heat to maximise longevity
a niche unisex fragrance brand with a clear focus on high quality artisanal blends with androgynous scents.
all formulas are developed in-house, using a variety of essential oils, aroma compounds and resins. making use of both naturals and synthetics in her creations - it’s nature and science combined. with care and precision, the blends are mixed in small fresh batches, filtered and bottled individually by hand.