simple socks in considered colours made from beautiful materials by skilled hands.
produced in an italian factory that has been in business for nearly 40 years, they are the socks that they were looking for. they are committed to sustainable and respectful business practice. they seek to work with independent professionals, suppliers and retailers.
every design detail has been carefully considered:
- yarn is a merino wool - egyptian cotton blend which allows the socks to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- length is a bit longer to bridge that gap between where your sock ends and your trousers start
- rib length has been extended so that the pressure from the elastane is spread across a wider surface. this reduces the tightness around the calf, which in turn reduces the marking around the leg
- hand-linked toes on the sock creates a completely flat seam
- elastic free in the body of the sock so they do not over-stretch, avoiding that bulky feel at the toe and the heel